“How many days do I need in Paris? Should I go to Madrid or Barcelona? Where can I go to see the Northern Lights? Do I need a visa to go to Turkey? Where can I ride a camel in Morocco? I want to backpack South East Asia, where do I start?”
These are all questions I’ve asked myself before! Your travel guru has the answers. I’m a travel guru that becomes your dedicated trip adviser.
How does it work?
1. Fill out this form to start planning your dream vacation.
2. I’ll provide you a proposed itinerary with the following:
- Lowest fare/most convenient flights
- Choice of accommodations
- Activities for each day (personal recommendations!)
- Transportation from city to city (flight/train/bus tickets)
- Visa requirements (if applicable)
- Custom packing list based on destination
- List of must-try local cuisine
3. We’ll finalize your proposed itinerary until you are ready for take off. Remember, this is YOUR trip, so I’ll work for you to make it perfect!
How much does it cost to have a travel guru?
$150 per trip for up to 5 days
$250 per trip up to 10 days
Other rates apply for additional days. $100 set fee for arranging pet travel.
Additional benefits: Save you money with local deals and travel credits, reduce your pre-departure stress, minimize your personal time investment in vacation planning.
Please read my reviews here!
→ To get started, fill out this form:
And if you’re a future bride/groom, please use the honeymoon form! ❤